Occlusal principles from start to finish, from assessment, diagnosis, to reading articulated patterns for guidance, chewing patterns and deprogramming for opening of the vertical dimension. A comprehensive occlusal training course.
What I will learn?
- to understand the goals of a balanced occlusion
- to appreciate the potential failures imbalance can bring
- to become confident with diagnosis of occlusal disease
- to learn why failures occur and to learn to limit them
- to know the 3 types of bite, and how to assess and adjust
- to learn the ideal balanced occlusion
- building on basic occlusion training for restorative success
- helping to identify causes of failures
- assisting in prevention of failure
- provide a thorough occlusion assessment protocol